500 STARTUPS & PILOT44 LABS PRESENT
CORPORATE STARTUP INNOVATION UNLOCKED
Leverage The Startup Ecosystem To Drive Superior
Innovation Outcomes For Your Organization
A 4-day intensive course. July 11-14, 2016 - San Francisco, CA
LEARN HOW TODAY’S TOP BRANDS ARE TAPPING INTO THE SILICON VALLEY ECOSYSTEM TO DRIVE DIGITAL INNOVATION ACROSS THEIR BUSINESSES
Corporate Startup Innovation Unlocked
A 4 day intensive course designed to teach digital innovation leaders how to tap into the startup ecosystem to:
- Identify emerging technologies & trends that are redefining consumer & market behaviors
- Discover state-of-the-art solutions to address evolving business challenges and opportunities
- Learn how to partner and pilot with startups to accelerate tangible innovation outcomes
The course is designed to provide attendees with the skills and methodology needed to support an agile, startup-driven innovation approach within their companies.
Featuring innovation leaders from
WHO IS IT FOR?
This course is designed for anyone that is responsible for driving digital technology strategy and execution within a complex corporate environment, including but not limited to brand managers, digital strategists, marketing & commerce professionals and corporate innovation leaders.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This course will help you to understand the concepts and best-practices of startup innovation, and will give you the tools you need to implement key partnerships and processes within your organization. Key topics include:
- What “Startup Innovation” is, why today’s top brands are doing it, and where brands can begin or improve upon this initiative.
- How your organization can implement a structured innovation methodology that delivers 3x the results in half the time – at a fraction of the cost.
- How Silicon Valley really works and what your organization can learn from startup culture & agile innovation practices.
- How to identify and engage with today’s best startups and go from ideation to pilot solution in a few short months, instead of years.
- How you can tap into the 45$B startup ecosystem to gain early insights and discover competitive advantage.
- What the latest emerging technology trends are and how they will reshape your business & consumers over the next 10 years.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
Over the course of 4 days, participants will:
July 11-14, 2016
San Francisco, CA
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Anyone that is responsible for driving innovation strategy and execution within a complex corporate environment.
The program fee includes:
- Four days of extensive course content, hands-on learning, densely scheduled talks, interactive workshops, and curated events with startups
- Friday half-day of first-come-first serve 1:1 consulting sessions
- Two curated networking happy hours
- Breakfast and lunch for four days
- Two dinners for attendees with VIP guests
- * Hotel accommodation, transportation to San Francisco, and daily transportation to and from course location not included
Please submit your application . We accept qualified candidates on a rolling basis and space is limited, so we encourage you to apply early and take advantage of limited early-bird seats. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
ABOUT 500 STARTUPS
500 Startups is a seed-stage investment firm dedicated to creating investor and entrepreneur ecosystems in the highest potential geographies around the world. With over 1,600 investments in more than 50 countries, 500 Startups is currently the most active seed investor in Silicon Valley, and the world.
ABOUT PILOT44 LABS
Pilot44 is a new type of technology innovation lab, focused on helping today’s top brands to more proficiently discover, pilot, and employ emerging digital marketing & commerce technologies. Pilot44’s approach is rooted in the belief that actionable knowledge is best gained from a direct connection with entrepreneurs and hands-on experience with quantitative in-market prototypes & pilots.
gener8tor is a nationally ranked accelerator that invests in high-growth startups. Twice a year we invest up to $140K in each of five startups who receive a concierge experience during our 12-week program. gener8tor supports the growth of these startups through our network of experienced mentors, technologists, corporate partners, angel investors and venture capitalists.